Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your access to, and use of, www.soroc.com (the "Site") operated by Soroc Technology Inc. ("Soroc").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Site, and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement between you and Soroc.
Changes may be made to the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by updating this webpage, and will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. You agree to review the Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued access or use of the Site will constitute your agreement with any changes. This Agreement can be accessed here at any time.
The information, communications, material, and content provided in the pages of the Site (the "Information") is provided on an "as is" basis and is used entirely at your sole risk. Although the Information is believed to be reliable when posted, there is no guarantee that it is accurate, complete or current at all times. Without limiting the foregoing, the Information may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Soroc, along with its officers, directors, employees, and agents have no obligation to update the Information. The Information or the Site may be changed, withdrawn, or terminated at any time without notice.
Soroc hereby expressly denies and disclaims all warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited, to any warranties for information, content, services or goods associated with the Site.
The Site and its Contents
Except as otherwise indicated, the Site, and all text, images, marks, logos and other content contained herein, including any Soroc logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, and other files (collectively, "Soroc Content") are the proprietary property of Soroc or its licensors or users and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. All rights to the Soroc Content are expressly reserved.
Soroc hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free license to use any application, tool, or any other application software available through the Site ("Soroc Tools") in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein. This license does not convey any right or license under any patent, trade-mark, copyright, or other proprietary right of Soroc or any other person.
Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of Trade-marks or other contents of this Site may be a violation of intellectual property rights which could subject the violator to legal action.
The Site may contain links to other websites ("Third-Party Sites"). Such access to Third-Party Sites is for your convenience only and shall be at your sole risk, and Soroc shall not have any obligations, duties or responsibilities in any connection therewith. You agree that these Terms and Conditions do not govern your access to and use of Third-Party Sites. Soroc makes no claim or representation regarding Third-Party Sites, including any goods, services, or information offered. Soroc shall not be responsible or liable for the goods, services, quality, content, policies, nature, or reliability of Third-Party Sites and any content therein or other web sites linking to the Site.
Soroc shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any costs, expenses, damage or loss, caused or alleged (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise) in connection with your use of, or the reliance upon, any information, content, goods, or services associated with any Third Party Sites.
Use of Site
The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, public recommendations, review services, or other interactive services in which you or third parties may participate in by reading, posting, or submitting questions, answers, opinions, or other communications, content, and materials on the Site ("Interactive Areas"). In the event that you subscribe to any registered uses of the Interactive Areas of this Site by registering for an account with the Site, you agree that such access to and use of Interactive Areas is at your sole risk.
By accessing or using the Site, including any Interactive Areas, you agree to the following:
- You shall not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other users of the Site. You agree to not use the Site or any services available through the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including not modifying, adapting or hacking the site, or modifying another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with this Site. You further agree not to create or submit unwanted email to any users of the Site; and
- You shall not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify or interfere with the Site or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Site. You agree that you will not post or transmit any software, files or links to other sites, and that you will not post on or transmit any submission that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of the Site, or feature of the Site. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with the Site. You also agree not to post any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, or other material in such a way that damages the image or rights of Soroc, other users or third parties.
By accessing or using the Site, including any Interactive Areas, you also hereby agree not to post, submit, transmit, or enter the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material ("User Content") that is unlawful, harmful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, vulgar, sexually explicit, profane, suggestive, abusive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, racially or ethnically derogatory, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable any municipal, provincial, federal, or international law;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- User Content that contains any personally identifiable information (any other information which can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity), and any sensitive information about yourself or another person;
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- User Content that is false and misleading;
- User Content that contains unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- User Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such User Content is posted; or
- User Content that, in the sole judgment of Soroc, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which may expose Soroc or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove any User Content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or in violation of any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions. While Soroc prohibits such conduct and content on the Site, you understand and agree that Soroc cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Site, and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Site at your sole risk.
- Violation of any of the Terms and Conditions may (in the absolute discretion of Soroc) result in the immediate termination of your access and use the Site without prior notice. Soroc reserves the absolute right to prohibit your access and use of the Site at any time.
Registration Data; Account Security
In the event that you register for an account with the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Soroc, and to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Soroc.
You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account (including use of your account by any other person with or without your authorization). You may not sub-license, transfer, sell, or assign your Registration Data and/or this Agreement to any third party without Soroc’s prior written approval.
Availability and Suitability
The Site is controlled and operated by Soroc from its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Soroc makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if, and to the extent local laws, are applicable.
Compliance with Laws
You represent, warrant and covenant that in accessing and using the Site you shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and by-laws of Canada or the country in which you reside, including, without limitation, those relating to the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, and the transmission or exporting of data from Canada or the country in which you reside.
Limitation of Liability
Soroc shall not be responsible or liable in any manner, or to any extent whatsoever, in any connection with your access to, use of, or reliance upon this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, Soroc shall not be liable concerning any software, data corruption, computer viruses, worms, unauthorized codes, trap doors, cookies or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect, or otherwise detrimentally affect the use of any computer equipment.
You hereby waive, and covenant not to assert, any rights, claims, causes of actions, or remedies of any nature whatsoever against Soroc or its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents arising out of, or in any way relating to your access to or use of the Site, the services available through the Site, or the content or material contained in or accessible through the Site, including, without limitation, any claims or allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, alleged inaccuracy of User Content, any third party intellectual property, or any other rights and infringements.
You agree that the Terms and Conditions and all policies incorporated herein are governed and construed in accordance with the provincial law of Ontario, including the federal laws of Canada applicable in Ontario. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario over any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of the Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You agree that any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall only be effective if in writing and signed by Soroc. Soroc’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.